Nutrition, Lifestyle and Wellbeing
Clinical Weight Loss Package
- The dangers and health conditions associated with being overweight.
- Body composition assessments and metabolic analysis.
- Optimal weight, goal setting and weight gain probability.
- The psychology behind successful weight loss, including your own weight loss personality.
- Understanding the role of hormones in weight loss and weight gain.
- Understanding the role carbohydrates, proteins and fats play in weight control.
- The relationship between sugar, insulin and weight gain.
- The glycaemic index (GI) of foods and satiety.
- Low GI, low carb or protein for weight loss.
- Determining food addiction and food intolerances.
- How to plan a weight loss diet and designing personalised meal plans.
- Measured and structured weight reduction over a specified and agreed period of time.
- Knowledge and understanding on weight gain and the tools need to control weight gain.
- Weight control questionnaires and behavioural and emotional evaluations to assess and explain current eating habits.
- Diet plans specifically tailored to your metabolism and weight reduction goal.
- Exercise guidelines and specific dietary advice for weight reduction.
- Diet log, journals and reintroduction tools to monitor weight loss.
- Constant support and motivation throughout the programme.
For more information and prices regarding this package please Contact Us
*Please note that the nutritional and physical guidelines given in this package are designed to restore and promote health and fitness and do NOT, under any circumstance, aim to replace medical advice. If you are currently under medical supervision for any dietary or physical condition please consult your doctor or medical practioner before purchasing this package.
- Latest Offers!
- £25 - 1 Hour Session
- 3 - Sessions £60
- 5 - Sessions £95
- Please call for more details